Two parts of the West Riding Asylum as built by Watson & Pritchett are Grade II listed: (1) the eastern part of the main range and (2) the former ventilating tower.
From the Historic England listing:
Pauper lunatic asylum, now mental hospital. 1818 with wings added 1828 and 1833, by Watson and Pritchett of York for the West Riding County Council; later C19 and C20 alterations and additions.
Much more work to discern the full scope of Watson & Pritchett's work here is needed.