Emmanuel Church Saltburn-by-the-Sea
This record is not yet complete. We plan to visit this site in the near future and will update this record once our research is complete.
In 1867 Pritchett began work on Emmanual Church at Saltburn. His initial designs suggest a preaching-box layout with a north transept. The finished building incorporates an extended chancel, a short north-east tower nestling in the corner of the transept and chancel, and a west tower added in 1898 and built by William Pitts & Son of Leeds.
The architectural drawings are signed 'Pritchett & Son' but this church appears to have been designed by Pritchett Jnr.