Mansfield Cemetery Chapel
Double cemetery chapel built in the Gothic style with a central carriageway with vaulted roof.
Mansfield Cemetery was opened in 1857, the cemetery having been designed by Mansfield architect C J Neale. J P Pritchett & Son was commissioned for the buildings. This commission came during a period where Pritchett and his son were involved in a succession of cemetery chapels and layouts across a vast geographical area stretching from Jesmond in the north east to Boston in Lincolnshire.