St. Peter's Church Huddersfield
St. Peter's church was rebuilt to a design by Pritchett, completed in 1836, replacing the former church on this site which had become structurally unstable. The building contains stained glass by Thomas Willement, installed in 1852. As part of the re-ordering of the chancel between 1921 and 1923, Ninian Comper designed the baldachin and the east window.
Lambeth Palace Library keeps in its collection Pritchett's drawings for the ground and gallery levels (see external links to the right)